Enable and configure smart orders, such as Bracket or Iceberg orders.
Before setting preferences for all but OCO orders, choose whether the settings should apply to all symbols or a particular symbol. The symbols list is a master list for all smart orders, so that all symbols from each tab are listed there.
Configure Bracket Orders
- In order to place bracket orders, toggle switch must be set to on/blue. Currently this is on by default.
- Clicking the checkbox on the left will enable you to customize bracket order settings.
- Enter a tick, profit value, or price for the target order. You can also select limit, trailing limit, or iceberg order type.
- Enter a tick value for the stop loss order. You can also select stop, stop limit, or trailing stop order type.
Configure Iceberg Limits
- In order to place Iceberg limit orders, you must select the Enable check box.
- Enter a visible order size. Only this size is displayed on the book.
Configure Trailing Orders
- In order to place trailing stop or limit orders, you must select the appropriate Enable check box.
- Choose the behavior for the trailing limit orders by selecting one of the radio buttons.